Friday, April 22, 2011

Real Salt Lake Home Coming: 21 April, 2011

It's great being right out on the tarmac.







Ready to cheer on the home-coming heroes.







The only two I can readily identify: Paulo Jr. (First one off the plane); Will Johnson (In the black shirt).







Look at those smiles. You can tell that they played well in Monterrey.







The only purpose for the barrier was to keep us away from the planes, not Nat Borchers.






Yep, Will Johnson's dog was excited to see him.






Jamison Olave had some camera time.






Coach, Jason Kreis, was a little hard to get a hold of him. But I caught a quick shot on his way out.






Leo, Will, and the cutest dog in the hanger (oddly enough, he wasn't the only dog in the hanger).

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics, Jimmy! Of course you would be there! :) Are you going to the game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a choice that I'm starting to regret. Wednesday nights is when our ward has Young Mens. I've missed a couple of activities for other RSL games, so I didn't get tickets for this one.

    However, if any of my friends have tickets that become available, then I'll take it as a sign that I'm supposed to be in attendance to this once-in-a-lifetime event.

    ReplyDelete